It’s that time of December when I am finalizing my list of resolutions for the upcoming year. I have realized that I get better at keeping my New Year’s resolutions with each year that goes by, and I think it’s because I have learned to set goals that are not only important, but also attainable.
When you start succeeding at some of your resolutions, it gives you a push to conquer your other ones throughout the year!
My resolution list is never too long because I add some and drop some as time goes on, depending on what I feel I need to prioritize. The ones below are some that I think I’ll be able to stick to for a while, and maybe you’ll find one you can add to your list as well!
- Look at my phone less often. I think this is a good one for most people in this day and age.
- Be more confident. I’m extremely hard on myself and that’s definitely a habit that needs to go!
- Slow down and focus on one thing at a time. I have always been the type to take on too much at once, so this is one I’m going to really have to stick with if I want to succeed.
- Drink more water! I know this is a very cliché resolution, but I really need to learn to consume more than four sips a day.
- Learn more recipes. I’ve recently discovered a love for baking and hope to expand my culinary horizons as much as possible.
- Find a gym routine and stick with it. I always get into one, but I end up getting sick of it not long after. I’ve stuck with a workout routine for the last few months and hope to bring it into the next year!
- Find time to read more books. I sadly lost my passion once I started working in college, but this is definitely an activity that I am eager to start up again.
- Put more time into Why She Glows! With a full-time job and a two hour commute each way, it’s been hard for me to really put 100% into each post. But I’m confident I’ll achieve my goals for WSG in the year ahead!